Looking to join an established company experiencing exponential growth with an opportunity to lead a team? Our client is looking to hire a Director of Accounts Receivable at their US headquarters that will be integral to improving processes and have visibility to the C-Suite team.
This company values health and wellness and looks for individuals that try to embody this in their daily lives and have the desire to grow their career. This Director of Accounts Receivable be responsible for full oversight of their invoicing processes, managing a team of AP professionals and provide insights and recommendations based on numbers.
Director of Accounts Receivable Responsibilities:
- Identify credit metrics of customers to ensure profitability
- Establish and enforce credit policies and procedures while also creating credit scoring models for specific customers
- Train staff thoroughly and perform reviews on department credit and collections policies and procedures
- Create and implement collections processes using KPI’s to increase velocity while leveraging order holds, late fees and third-party collection agencies
- Monitor staff performance of collections by identifying key metrics and regularly evaluating performance against those standards
- Facilitate regular monthly meetings with staff on collections of accounts to ensure progress and proper escalation/handling
- Handle collections of certain accounts when required due to escalation
- Identify issues effecting credit and collections personnel and work with cross functional areas to maintain efficiency
Director of Accounts Receivable Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in a Credit Management capacity, with at least 5 years leading complex, commercial credit and collections processes
- Proven track record advocating for change, implementing best practices and working cross-departmentally
- Experience implementing and managing KPI’s and mentoring direct and indirect reports
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting strongly preferred
- Previous experience with JDE (preferred)
If you are interested in this Director of Accounts Receivable opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Project Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: credit , collections , excel , KPI , process improvement , manufacturing , manufacture , distribution , retail , monthly performance , analysis, oracle, finance , accounting , metrics , DSO , escalation , management
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.