LaSalle Network’s Client is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial, and consulting services. They’ve designed a corporate structure to best service their clients by enhancing collaboration across the organization. Their purpose is to create real economic, social, and environmental value as a global real estate advisor powered by people. This is an exciting opportunity to join their Global Finance Team in a fast-paced environment within a private company made up of people motivated by partnership, leveraging global intelligence, and technology platforms.
The Director of Global FP&A will lead and drive improvement for the strategic management and execution of all FP&A and reporting activities. This leader will function as a senior member of the finance team, serving as a key point of contact for executives, investors, lenders, third party analysts, and other key stakeholders.
- Lead the development of regular in-depth analyses of the company’s performance, including assessments of the key performance indicators, and articulating drivers behind performance variances compared to budget, peers, prior periods, and forecast expectations
- Actively participate in the quarterly financial closing and reporting processes and prepare financial projections for key planning sessions
- Draft initial storyboards and scripts for investor, lender, and rating agency presentations
- Together with the Finance Manager, orchestrate the development of the annual budget and presentation to executive leadership and the Board of Directors
- Maintain an awareness of economic and industry trends to anticipate the impact to the company’s performance, including leveraging internal research experts
- Collaborate and build strong working relationships with the Global and Regional CFOs, COOs, Market and Service Line MDs, Global Center of Excellence leaders, and the broader finance organization to continuously improve processes
- Minimum of 15 years of previous corporate finance, investment banking, consulting, or investor relations experience
- Similar SVP, VP, or Director level FP&A experience at Fortune 500 or other large, multi-national enterprise
- Demonstrate proficiency in using financial reporting and presentation tools such as Tableau, Solution 7, PowerPoint, and others, and maintain a high level of intellectual curiosity in using other newly introduced reporting tools
- Experience interacting with and presenting at all levels of the organization, including executive leadership and the Board of Directors
- Solutions focused and flexible, able to drive change, and lead others to excel in a dynamic environment
- Experience structuring, and maintaining complex financial and decision making models, and translating/summarizing the output into an easy to consume story
- Must have strong skillsets in innovation and new idea generation as well as a strong sense of process, implementing best practices, and the ability to move ideas efficiently from creation to fulfillment
- Outstanding team leader who can energize, motivate, and lead in complex and fluid environments through negotiation, influence, and example
- High energy individual who thinks outside the box, constructively challenge status quo, and is comfortable pushing the envelope/approaching the business from a new perspective
- A team player who can quickly establish him/herself as a valued leader and mentor
- Well cultivated creative thinker and thought leader
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity with an ability to see around corners
- Prior experience in real estate or service industry useful, but not required
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects and meet deadlines
- A successful candidate will be able to make the numbers tell a story
- MBA preferred but not required
If you are interested in this Director of Global FP&A role and qualify per the above requirement, please apply today!
Associate Director, Executive Search
commercial real estate , investor relations , capital raising , global FP&A , corporate finance , leadership , strategy
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.