LaSalle Network is partnered with a high-growth IT governance and cyber security organization headquartered in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Due to their growth at the management level, they are searching for a Director of Sales Operations to oversee their business development reps, sales operations, and marketing individuals to help drive sales strategies through data driven insights!
This organization is well-known and tied within the cyber security industry, so this Director of Sales Operations will have full autonomy to drive sales strategy and thought leadership within the organization.
The Director of Sales Operations will manage a team of analysts & specialists in order to effectively scale the salesforce and manage essential functions! This is a highly visible role as the Director of Sales Operations will report to the VP of Sales and work closely with executive leadership.
Director of Sales Operations Responsibilities:
- Manage, lead, and mentor a team of 5 individuals while driving process improvement projects around: telling a story on sales results, how to improve and shorten sales cycles, where are the win/loses across the sales organizations, where to maximize sales personnel
- Lead demand generation by providing operational support of sales campaigns leveraging the Salesforce CRM platform
- Design and implement programs for sales training and sales execution
- Think outside of the box to create a performance-focused team!
Director of Sales Operations Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- MUST have leadership experience managing a team
- Technical analytics skills; experience in Salesforce.com
If you are interested in the Director of Sales Operations position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Executive Sales Recruiter, LaSalle Network
Keywords and Related Terms: sales operations , sales ops , sales operation , salesforce , lead scoring , territory expansion , sales training , operations , sales , people manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.