LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the nation’s fastest growing CPG companies to identify their next Digital Specialist, Adobe Audiences! This newly created position will help develop customer segmentation strategies and use those to build and target audiences across various marketing channels. The Digital Specialist, Adobe Audiences is an ideal position for someone who is an expert in audience data management and insights. Our client offers a very strong work-life-balance, competitive packages, and is headquartered in the Western Suburbs of Chicago!
Digital Specialist, Adobe Audiences Responsibilities:
- Develop customer segmentation strategies to build and target audiences across marketing channels.
- Define and manage processes to maintain and improve audience data quality and technology usage.
- Subject matter expert in audience data management and insights.
- Responsible for creating multi-source audiences and support internal teams into activating them appropriately and regularly.
- Collaborates with external and internal stakeholders to identify new areas of opportunity
Digital Specialist, Adobe Audiences Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of professional related experience in DMP and Media
- Experience with Adobe Audiences (preferred) or similar DMP software
- Familiarity with digital audience targeting capabilities, digital advertising ecosystem and CRM on boarding partners (Neustar, LiveRamp, etc.).
- Audience-centric with expertise in segmentation techniques.
- Ability to understand business problems, draw conclusions from data and recommend actions on how best to solve these problems.
If you are interested in this Digital Specialist, Adobe Audiences position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager – Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , market research , media , media buying , media planning , media strategy , adobe audiences , audience manager , DMP , segmentation strategy , digital campaigns , digital marketing , analytics , adobe analytics , insights , consumer insights , reporting , retail , digital video , digital display , optimization , customer interaction
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.