Our client is looking to hire a Digital Project Manager for their location in the South West suburbs of Chicago. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to oversee the execution of marketing initiatives with an emphasis on their digital marketing and eCommerce landscape.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the timing and assigning of individual project resources to facilitate strategy execution
- Plan, track, and ensure alignment of business objectives
- Oversee the value activities to ensure projects and initiatives deliver their expected benefits
- Perform project management tools and support to the organization
- Assist with the analysis and implementation of all projects
- Provide strategic initiatives assigned to the Marketing department
Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 4 years of Project Management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with eCommerce and Digital Marketing
If you are interested in the Digital Project Manager position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Senior Project Manager, Marketing Services
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing, project manager, project management, marketing project manager, distribution, production, eCommerce , digital marketing,
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.