LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the nation’s fastest growing retailers, headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago, to identify their next Digital Media Specialist! Our client is charting an aggressive growth course and needs top talent dedicated to connecting with new customers and keeping current customers coming back!
The Digital Media Specialist will play an instrumental role in the growth of the organization by creating and executing on various media campaigns, analyzing sales, consumer, and promotional data, and delivering strategic insights to the leadership team. This is an ideal position for someone who wants to work for a growing, global consumer company that offers a very strong work-life-balance.
Digital Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Own full lifecycle of digital media planning and buying
- Manage media strategy and oversee agency execution of programmatic buys across digital video, digital display & streaming audio.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and corporate buying teams
- Responsible for developing digital channel testing roadmaps, establishing A/B testing frameworks, and measurement plans.
Digital Media Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- 3 years experience in Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Market Research or a related field.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Proven ability to use insights and data to create recommendations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently prioritizing, meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
If you are interested in this Digital Media Specialist position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager – Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , market research , media , media buying , media planning , media strategy , digital campaigns , digital marketing , analytics , google analytics, adobe analytics , insights , consumer insights , reporting , shopper insights , syndicated data , retail , digital video , digital display , optimization , a/b testing , customer interaction
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.