Our client, a leading healthcare company in the north suburbs of Chicago, is looking for a skilled digital marketer to join their team. As a Digital Marketplace Analyst, you will be responsible for driving the expansion and growth of company products and services in digital marketplaces globally.
Digital Marketplace Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responsible for global platforms including Amazon UK, CA, US as well as researching and launching specific brands/products on additional international channels
- Build digital content as well as the syndication and merchandising of the product portfolio on key marketplaces to drive both revenue and customer growth
- Assist with new product uploads, category builds, product detail maintenance, and promotional activities
- Work closely with product managers, operations, and customer service teams to improve efficiencies, product positioning, and customer experience
- Reporting on e-Commerce trade performance including KPIs, providing data-driven insight, and conducting deep dives were needed to better understand shopping behaviors and trends
Digital Marketplace Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited higher learning institution required; degree in business, science, marketing or comparable discipline a plus
- 2 or more years of marketplace / digital marketing experience
- Proven working experience in merchandising in a similar role
- Strong understanding of analytical tools for performance measurement, and how to determine improvements and innovations
Keywords and Related Terms: ecommerce , merchandising , digital marketing , amazon
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.