LaSalle Network has partnered up with a company in the FinTech space! This organization is an industry leader that is well-established because of their rapid growth and is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Strategist! As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will help build out their brand across the Chicagoland area. This role, open due to growth, is a direct hire position with a comprehensive compensation package and an opportunity for upward mobility and growth!
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for website/ blog updates, SEM, SEO, email marketing, social media, and any other online communication, as well as outside vendor contacts and traditional marketing campaigns!
Digital Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Spearhead Email Marketing Campaigns including creating, monitoring, and reporting
- Oversee SEO and SEM, including social media advertising
- Supervise the Marketing Team to facilitate all blog, social media posts, digital ads, email and other channels
Digital Marketing Strategist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or any other related fields
- 1-3 years in Marketing, Digital Marketing, and/ or Retail Marketing
- Ability work across digital/social media platforms
- Team Mentality
- Self-starter attitude with an entrepreneurial type of mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to ignite a career with a respected company. You will have access to hands on learning with well-established individuals in the industry, and supervisory/managerial duties. Located near O’Hare Airport.
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Strategist position, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager - Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing campaigns, digital strategy, SEO, SEM, search engine, marketing strategy, marketing strategist, social media, email marketing, email campaign, writing, editing, analytics, lead generation, marketing coordinator, marketing assistant, marketing generalist, content creation, website management, website optimization, data analytics, blog
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.