Our client, an energy advisory firm located in Chicago, is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team. This high-growth startup is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will spearhead the strategy and execution of all marketing campaigns! If you have a can-do attitude and are ready to grow a marketing department from inception onward, apply today!
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Eventually scale out a marketing team
- Develop and execute all marketing strategies
- Track and measure email marketing, social media, and other digital marketing campaigns success
- Work cohesively with the sales team to generate leads and further enable company growth
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Extensive experience within digital marketing, including KPI’s and analytical tools
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to lead change across all levels
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Specialist position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Marketing Recruiter
Keywords and Related Terms: Digital Marketing Specialist , Lead Generation , Email Marketing , CRM , Social Media , Strategy , KPI , ROI , Social Media Marketing , Digital Marketing , Project Manager , Startup , High growth ,
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.