The Digital Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for spearheading all email digital efforts for the organization. This leading global engineering company located in the western Chicagoland suburbs is looking for a leader with strong digital and project management skills to take their email marketing efforts to the next level. This role will report to the marketing director, and will work closely with other marketing staff, external vendors, and other key business partners throughout the organization.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage all email marketing campaigns, including scheduling, deploying, and analyzing drip campaigns
- Work closely with digital and product marketing teams on customer-specific projects to install and test email communications
- Assist in tracking key performance indicators for communications to measure performance and meet goals
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in HTML/CSS required
- One to five years’ experience within digital marketing, with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and an eye for detail
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office, particularly: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Specialist position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and related terms: digital marketing, HTML, email marketing, CRM, market , Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, WordPress, client management , Adobe Creative Suite , marketing , specialist , email , digital , campaign , analyze , CSS , KPI , key performance indicators , engineering , Chicago
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, sales, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.