Are you a Remote Digital Marketing Specialist with about 1-3 years of experience, looking to grow your technical skills in marketing automation? Then we have the role for you!
LaSalle Network is partnering with a client that is looking to hire a Remote Digital Marketing Specialist with a passion for using technical skills to level marketing apps in order to ensure that marketing activities are continuously tracked, automated, and improved wherever possible. This Remote Digital Marketing Specialist will be hands-on in email marketing initiatives, assisting in lead conversion, increasing the accuracy of tracking data, and improving data flow and accuracy.
This client is a digital creative studio that services the real estate market throughout the country! This is a full-time opportunity in Rosemont, Illinois (remote for now, open to a hybrid schedule long-term).
Remote Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create, execute, and track marketing and lead nurturing campaigns in client’s CRM
- Optimize email performance and implement A/B tests of messaging, subject lines, creative, and other content as well as measure results is crucial
- Own all email creation and management for the full lifecycle of leads and customers, including monthly newsletters and transactional emails
- Manage a monthly email content calendar
- Design, edit, and update landing pages, emails, and marketing graphics
- Monitor and analyze KPIs of all digital marketing programs and communicate those on a regular basis to stakeholders
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, marketing technology, and marketing automation and regularly share knowledge with the broader team
Remote Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience in the digital marketing space
- Experience in Salesforce or Active Campaign is a huge plus!
If this Remote Digital Marketing Specialist position is of interest to you, please apply today!
Project Manager, Marketing Recruiting
Keywords and Related Terms: active campaign , automation , email marketing , data , salesforce , marketing , graphic design
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries