LaSalle Network has partnered with one of the largest retailers in America and who was recently named a Top Workplace in Chicago! Our client is looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to their growing team based in Oak Brook, IL. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, managing, executing and analyzing digital marketing strategies to support and promote the website, the brand, and its retailers through SEM, SEO, local search, affiliate partnerships, and display. This person will all be overseeing a team of four direct reports.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Drive the strategy, execution and analysis of the digital marketing program to reach/exceed revenue goals and KPIs while maximizing ROAS/ ROI.
- Manage the digital marketing budget and lead planning, forecasting and reporting efforts for all digital marketing channels.
- Lead relationships with digital marketing agencies and vendor partners.
- Work cross functionally with key stakeholders across the enterprise to drive alignment and results on digital marketing initiatives and approaches.
- Drive the creative and promotional execution on the website
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years Online Marketing/eCommerce experience
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s degree preferred
- Documented experience managing online marketing campaigns including SEM, SEO, affiliate and display.
- Relationship builder who can provide credible insight and knowledge.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and result oriented.
- Documented ability to analyze / interpret data, proactively make recommendations, manage budgets and successfully implement plans.
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing manager, digital marketing, marketing strategy, eCommerce, retail, SEM, SEO, vendor management, affiliate program marketing, display marketing, budget management, consumer marketing, online marketing campaigns
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.