Are you a Digital Marketing Specialist/ Manager looking to grow your career with one of the biggest names in the real estate industry here in Chicago? Then we have the position for you!
LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager with at least 3 years of experience for one of our top clients located in the heart of Chicago. Our client is looking for someone with experience in lead generation, email marketing, paid and organic social, SEO, and all-things digital marketing.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is hungry, wants to grow a brand, and someone that wants to own all marketing initiatives for a booming company with an awesome work-hard-play-hard culture!
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Ideate, create, and monitor campaign across digital channels
- Provide creative recommendations for landing pages, blogs, social, email marketing, etc.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels
- Have a quantitative approach to digital marketing with an emphasis on analytics
- Establish consistent branding communication
- Create unique weekly, monthly, quarterly, and/or yearly reporting based on client’s goals and industry knowledge
- Determine product demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
- Review and optimize marketing budget
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related
- 3+ years of experience in progressive marketing communication roles.
- Fluency across multiple social media platforms
- Experience working in SEO and digital marketing tools
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Self-starter that is resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects at one time and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while efficiently and effectively managing competing priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Plans, prioritizes, and organizes work effectively to produce measurable results
- Experience in SEO and Google Analytics/AdWords is a must!
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply today!
Associate Unit Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: SEO , email marketing , digital marketing , lead generation , social media
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.