LaSalle Network has partnered with an innovative tech organization that specializes in the wireless communication space. Due to growth and success, they are building out their marketing department and looking to identify top talent as a Digital Marketing Manager. Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Sales Team, this Digital Marketing Manager will have full ownership and autonomy over everything digital.
This position, located in the western Chicagoland suburbs, is ideal for someone who is hungry to take on more. As an innovative start-up, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and update the company website
- Manage digital advertising, email marketing, and SEM initiatives
- Track KPI’S and ROIs
- Create the strategy and execute across all digital marketing channels
- Analyze data to increase PPC, SEO, and SEM
- Develop social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Webinars)
- Manage a 3rd party digital marketing agency
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience creating an executing account-based marketing initiatives
- Ability to succeed in a start-up environment
- Capable of wearing multiple hats and assisting other departments with tasks when needed
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Manager role, please apply today! We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Senior Project Manager, Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: Digital , Marketing , Account Based Marketing, LinkedIn Advertising , Email Marketing , CRM , Pardot , Salesforce , Marketing Automation , SEO , Leads , Marketo , Social Media , Digital Campaign
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.