LaSalle Network is partnering with a leading player in the consumer goods industry. As part of their growth strategy, we are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with a focus on website development to join our team. You will play a pivotal role developing and executing digital marketing strategies tailored to the B2B sector.
The primary focus of this role will be website development and optimization, ensuring their online presence effectively supports business goals and enhances their brand image.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, design, development and ongoing optimization of the company website to ensure it serves as an effective B2B marketing tool
- Implement website enhancements, monitor website performance, conduct A/B testing and utilize data-driven insights to drive continuous improvements
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies for the B2B segment, including SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media campaigns
- Utilize analytics tools to track and measure the performance of digital marketing campaigns and website traffic
- Work closely with the sales team to generate high-quality B2B leads through digital channels
- Implement lead nurturing strategies to convert prospects into customers and support the sales funnel
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Proven experience in digital marketing within the consumer goods industry, particularly in a B2B context required
- Strong expertise in website development, UX/UI design and content management systems (e.g., HubSpot)
- Proficiency in SEO/SEM, email marketing and marketing automation platforms
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with the internal sales teams
This is a direct hire role, hybrid three days in-office within the western suburbs of Illinois. Please apply today if you have interest!
Sr. Project Manager
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national