Are you a copywriter with a strong background in content writing and SEO looking for your next opportunity? Then we have the job for you!
Our client – a leading name in environmentally sustainable manufacturing space – is looking for a strong Digital Marketing Copywriter to write copy that works perfectly across digital channels, including webpages, blogs, advertising, social media, and more.
Digital Marketing Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Work with other members of the marketing team to bring content strategies to life across digital channels.
- Write, edit, and proof read copy for blogs, webpages, social media posts, ad campaigns, long-form content pieces (e.g., infographics), digital video, etc.
- Partner with product teams to brainstorm and develop campaigns
- Work with other members of the Digital Marketing team to help bring content strategies to life across digital channels
- Take content pieces from topic ideation to polished final drafts, working closely with teams to publish on time and within brand standards
- Provide as-needed support to maintain the quality and consistency of web content and structure in the CMS and assist in content posting
- Assist in the management of the editorial calendar and content approval processes
Digital Marketing Copywriter Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience writing copy in a brand or agency setting, experience in building materials is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and the ability to write optimized copy that drives traffic and generates on-site conversions by following a keyword strategy
- Editing skills and a deep understanding of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Acrobat Pro
- Experience with a Website CMS, such as WordPress
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, or related field
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Copywriter role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: copy , seo , proofreading , digital , marketing , social , print , digital marketing
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.