LaSalle Network is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Coordinator for a large national retail brand. Have an interest in digital marketing and analytics, social media marketing and/or strategic communication? This position is for you!
This position is a contract to start with potential to transition into a permanent position, and functions on a hybrid schedule, with two days/week onsite in the western suburbs of Illinois.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Update and maintain digital content including videos, images and blog posts
- Manage and organize branded digital assets and marketing materials
- Communicate with external stakeholders and clients
- Analyze digital trends and manage strategic planning
Digital Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-2 years of full-time marketing experience
- Able to work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Experience using a CRM platform such as Salesforce, Monday.com, HubSpot or Adobe Experience Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, PR, business or communications required
Keywords and Related Terms: digital marketing , digital asset management , DAM , strategic planning , digital strategy , content management #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.