Job DescriptionLaSalle Network has partnered with the largest beauty retailer in the country to find a Digital Designer. This person will have a major role in designing campaigns, emails and mobile marketing assets. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, self-motivated and have a strong passion for the cosmetic industry.
If you are searching for a new home, please apply today! The Digital Designer an amazing opportunity with a beauty retailer.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Create and design digital email and mobile content
- Implement brand identity, visual and voice into every email campaign and communication
- Responsible for projects from concept through implementation, including overall design, messaging, development, testing and ensuring the best guest experience
- Work within predetermined templates to create email assets for weekly promotional cadence as well as dedicated triggered, transactional, loyalty and grand opening campaigns with a focus on personalization
- Partner closely with the Site, Social, Email Teams in Digital Creative on multiple pieces of the same campaign; ensure cohesion of all campaign elements
Digital Designer Requirements:
- 2-3 years in digital visual design for marketing and/or advertising projects
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, media arts or similar
- Advanced level skill with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch
- Intermediate level skill with MS Word, Excel, PPT, HTML/CSS
- Previous experience working in retail or ecommerce environment is preferred
Keywords and Related Terms: beauty , cosmetic , digital designer , graphic designer , email designer , hybrid , Illinois , Chicago #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.