LaSalle Network has partnered with a science and technology focused non-profit organization in hiring a Digital Content Specialist. In this role, you will support the digital team in web production, SEO and web publishing.
If you are passionate about working with a mission-driven organization, enjoy working in a digital space and want the opportunity to grow within an organization, then apply to this role today!
This position is hybrid in their downtown Chicago offices.
Digital Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage website production through the organization’s content management system
- Use Google Analytics to support traffic of the website and analyze ad hoc reports
- Support a strong brand identity on the website through use of the organization’s style guide to align with messaging
- Support the web production team in SEO, web publishing, webpage design and graphics assets
- Create some website copywriting when needed
Digital Content Specialist Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience in a digital or production design role
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience prioritizing multiple ongoing projects
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Google Analytics
Keywords and Related Terms: Digital content , production design , content , web content , content management , SEO , web publishing #LI-CTMK
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.