LaSalle Network is partnering with a renowned beauty retailer seeking a highly organized and motivated Digital Business Analyst to join their team. As a Digital Business Analyst working on the Data Capture workstream, you will play a key role in bridging the gap between their Product Team and agile development processes. Your primary responsibility will be to translate conceptual ideas into actionable epics, user stories and acceptance criteria. You will be at the forefront of ensuring that their data capture processes align with their digital product development goals.
Digital Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Product Team to understand project requirements and concepts
- Break down high-level concepts into detailed epics, user stories and acceptance criteria that can be readily integrated into their agile development process
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders, ensuring a shared understanding of project objectives
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that the data capture components are implemented effectively
- Analyze data to provide insights and recommendations to enhance their digital products
- Create and maintain Adobe Analytics dashboards to track and report on key performance indicators
- Utilize web analytics tools, Content Management Systems (CMS) and marketing technology (martech) to enhance data capture and analysis processes
Digital Business Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, data science or a related field
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in a digital or technology environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on data analysis
- Hands-on experience in Adobe Analytics dashboard creation
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, CMS and martech is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile development environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- An understanding of data capture and data quality best practices is a plus
This Digital Business Analyst position is a fully remote six-month contract opportunity with the potential to extend, and the hourly rate for this position is between $30-40/hour.
If you are interested in this opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today.
Project Manager – Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national