LaSalle Network is partnering with one of the nation’s fastest growing retailers, headquartered in the western suburbs of Chicago, to identify their next Digital Analyst. Our client is looking to add a surplus of stores nationwide and has invested heavily in a marketing analytics department.
The Digital Analyst will play an instrumental role in the growth of the organization by analyzing various sets of digital media, sales, consumer and promotional data, and delivering strategic insights to the leadership team. This is an ideal position for data wizards who want to work for a growing, global consumer company that offers a very strong work-life-balance.
Digital Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales and corporate buying teams
- Provide analysis on digital data, POS data, market data, shopper data and syndicated data to guide strategic business decisions for internal buying, merchandising, and marketing teams
- Deliver recommendations related to planning, forecasting, pricing, and promotions
- Create decks/presentations and present work to leadership team
Digital Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, economics, mathematics, engineering or related fields
- 3 - 6 years of professional experience in marketing, business or data analytics
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel; familiarity with SQL, Tableau, R, Google Analytics, and Adobe Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication; must be able to tell a story with data and communicate effectively with leadership
If you are interested in this Digital Analyst position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Senior Project Manager – Marketing
Keywords and Related Terms: marketing , market research , market research analyst , market research analytics , marketing analytics , data analyst , data analytics , business analyst , business analytics , research , research analyst , excel , sql , spss , google analytics, adobe analytics, access , data , insights , consumer insights , reporting , report , reports , shopper insights , pos , syndicated data , market data , r , tableau
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.