LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a leader in the security space to help them identify a DevOps Engineer to continue to build out their team. This organization has been in business for over 50 years and has gone through a technology transformation recently. This person will be responsible for leading development across multiple applications, automation and defining best practices for their development and operations teams.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support application development for multiple third party and inhouse applications
- Define best practices as it relates to automating deployments
- Work within an Azure Cloud based environment to deploy applications and upgrades
- Collaborate with .NET developers and different teams to improve system performance
DevOps Engineer Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working within Azure based environments
- Understanding and experience with .NET and C# programming
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with SaaS applications
If you have the experience listed above and are interested in this DevOps Engineer opportunity, please apply today!
Recruiter - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: DevOps , Azure , CI/CD , .NET
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.