LaSalle Network is partnering with a financial services company located in downtown Chicago to find a DevOps Engineer to join their team. This person will work with numerous application development teams and contribute expertise on best practices, security policy, and automating processes.
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Deliver on all technical expectations for multiple projects
- Provide support to CI/CD maturity by automating infrastructure and testing pipelines
- Contribute to the work of Scrum teams in the organization
- Maintain CI environments
- Work with infrastructure and application platforms both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Manage monitoring and alerting systems
- Manage technical roadmaps
- Work alongside multiple teams including security, development, and infrastructure
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- Knowledge of DevOps, Agile methods, and Infrastructure as Code
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry
- Understanding of container management including managing, scaling, and deployment
- Familiarity with CI tools, application performance monitoring, and data streaming platforms
- Prior experience working in a hybrid environment
- Experience with RedHat Openshift or Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS ECS/EKS
- Monitoring and APM (Cloudwatch, Prometheus, Grafana)
- AWS Infrastructure as code using Terraform/CloudFormation
- Experience managing a full CI/CD stack utilizing Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Checkmarx, Nexus, SonaType
- Streaming/messaging using SQS/Kafka
- Git-based source code management + .NET Core, Java JVM/JRE
Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: DevOps Engineer , Software Engineer , Platform Engineer , Jenkins , Docker , Kubernetes , Openshift , Github , AWS , Terraform
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.