A large higher education institution in downtown Chicago is in search of entry-level Development Coordinator! This organization is dedicated to funding research to tackle the most pressing challenges, providing programs and educational resources throughout the country.
As an Development Coordinator, you will take on a variety of responsibilities and will have the opportunity to manage special projects. This is an incredibly busy role where you will exercise your administrative, project management, communication, and relationship building skills.
Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage donor database and produce a variety of reports for the development team
- Process donations and send correspondence to donors
- Coordinate donor cultivation and stewardship activities
- Conduct research as needed for individual, corporate and foundation donors and prospects
- Assist in preparation of proposal documents for presentations
- Provide administrative support to the VP and Senior VP of Development by managing their calendars and travel
Development Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Prior experience working for a non-profit organization highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- High energy and passion for the organization’s mission as well as fundraising and development
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, and committed to quality
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in building a career in the fundraising and higher education sector. If you are seeking a role where you will be constantly challenged and your work will truly make a difference, this role is for you!
If you are interested in the Development Coordinator position and meet the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Development , Non-profit , Higher Education , Coordinator , Admin , Fundraising , Philanthropy , Education , Marketing , Donor, Entry-Level
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.