LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in the Downers Grove area that has an opening for a Desktop Support Technician to join their growing team!
Desktop Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide internal end-user technical support
- Manage a ticket queue of 20-30/ tickets per week with a 48-hour SLA
- PC/Mac Hardware and Software installation, troubleshooting, break/fix
- Onboarding of new employees including new hardware deployment, initial end-user walkthrough
- Offboarding requests including deactivation of accounts and collection of hardware
- Password resets and unlock requests
Desktop Support Technician Requirements:
- 1+ year experience providing technical end user support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Office 365 experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of PC hardware and able to perform break/fix, installations, and upgraded
- Proven background using a ticketing system. ServiceNow preferred
- Basic understanding of desktop networking desired
- Exceptional customer service with excellent written and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new systems and skills
If you are interested in the Desktop Support Technician opportunity and are ready to work for an organization with a great mission – apply today.
Recruiter, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Help Desk, Desktop Support, PC, Windows, Active Directory
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, accounting and finance, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.