LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a client in Indianapolis, IN that is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join their team. This position is required to be onsite, and this is a contract to hire position. This Desktop Support Technician will support the Help Desk and monitor and research solutions for hardware and software problems.
Desktop Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide primary response for user requests to the Help Desk
- Follow procedures and guidelines (including documentation) for the Help Desk operations
- Monitor and inform users on status of their support issues
- Set-ups and/or upgrades and configures hardware, software, printers, and peripherals for users
- Investigate and research solutions for hardware and software problems that arise
- Troubleshoot technical difficulty with PC hardware and software issues, Internet, network applications, configurations, and peripheral equipment
- Assist in the maintenance of hardware and software inventory databases and/or catalogs
- Add/change users and/or permissions and rights in Active Directory
- Provide support and troubleshooting for digital meetings
- Support for entity meetings, including the Board of Director meetings
Desktop Support Technician Requirements:
- Associate degree, technical certification, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience with Windows, Network/Internet environments, PC hardware, software, printer support, and help desk experience
- Experience with technology, tools, applications, databases, and Internet technology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Users and computers
- Experience with handheld digital devices (cell phones & tablets)
- Excellent customer service skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Desktop Support Technician role is the one for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: help desk , IT support , Active Directory , mobile device management , Windows , PC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.