LaSalle Network is currently working with an educational organization in the Lake County, IL area that is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join their team to help with IT support issues. This individual will assist the organization as they roll out new devices to students and faculty members. This is a contract opportunity and the hours for this position are Monday-Friday, standard business hours. This Desktop Support Technician position requires onsite attendance.
Desktop Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Travel locally to various schools throughout the Lake County area to redeploy new IT equipment which includes (but not limited to) laptops, tablets, and mobile devices
- Reimage machines to Windows 10
- Support end users with miscellaneous IT requests as needed
Desktop Support Technician Requirements:
- At least 6 months of experience performing IT help desk or desktop support
- It would be beneficial for this person to have a reliable vehicle (not required)
- Proven experience with computer imaging and strong knowledge of computer hardware
- Excellent user and customer service skills
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a project with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this Desktop Support Technician role today!
Keywords and Related Terms: Windows 10 , Desktop Support , help desk , it , it equipment
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.