Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is partnering with the State of Tennessee, who is actively hiring for a Desktop Support. They are looking for a contractor to support desktop computer support assignments, with an emphasis on desktop computer problem resolution.
Desktop Support Responsibilities:
- Installs a variety of desktop computer hardware and software
- Provides technical and customer support for these products
- Provides customer support to both on-site and remote users
- Analyzes users' system problems and provides solutions
- Works with teams of analysts, programmers, and users in application development environments
- Tests and may write the technical documentation prepared for software or hardware installation
Desktop Support Requirements:
- 1 year minimum of desktop support experience
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ticketing experience, preferably Zendesk
If you are interested in this Desktop Support opportunity and feel you match the above criteria, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national