Our client, a leading beverage company located in the Loop of Chicago, IL is looking for a Deployment Planner to join their Supply Chain Team and help continue their pattern of growth for a 6 month contract basis. The Deployment Planner will be responsible for providing excellent service to their Distributors as well as balancing inventory levels.
Deployment Planner Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for Logistics, Customer Service, demand and inventory planning for the companies US operations
- Support Deployment team in SAP functions to improve fill rates
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to support in the execution of the S&OP process
- Monitor sku movement and inventory levels
- Any other ad hoc projects as assigned
Deployment Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or other related field
- At least 3+ years of Inventory or Supply Chain experience
- Ability to work cross functionally across teams
- Experience using SAP is a must, APO preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail Oriented and strong oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this Deployment Planner opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Sr. Project Manager, Supply Chain
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory, supply chain, CPG , SAP , customer service, beverage, Business , Economics , business ,international, , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s, data entry
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries