Our client, a global manufacturing company, is looking to hire a Demand Planning Specialist for their office in the northern suburbs of Chicago. This challenging and exciting position will also offer a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. This company offers a strong, team-based culture and promising growth opportunity.
Demand Planning Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain statistical forecast models
- Review historical trends, prepare forecast data, develop forecast models
- Create monthly demand plans and communicate to supply planning
Demand Planning Specialist Requirements:
- 1+ years of analytical experience in supply chain
- 3+ years of demand planning experience
- Strong continuous improvement mindset with an ability to work cross functionally
If you are interested in this Demand Planning Specialist opportunity and qualify per above requirements, please apply today.
Keywords and Related Terms: inventory , supply chain , global , retail , , logistics, Business , Economics , business , international, , pivot tables , Excel , VLOOKUP’s #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.