Our client, a booming beverage company is looking for a Demand Planning Manager to join their growing team. This organization is based in downtown Chicago and has a vibrant, start-up culture.
The right person for this role will be entrepreneurial and career-motivated, as well as passionate about analytics and S&OP. This Demand Planning Manager will have full visibility to the executive leadership team and will be fast-tracked for growth.
Demand Planning Manager Responsibilities:
- Create short term solution for driving software roll out
- Change ways of working for forecasting by catering to software and functional responsibilities
- Own North America sales forecast for customer
- Lead a cross functional team to design best in class demand planning processes
Demand Planning Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years of Demand Planning experience
- Bachelor's degree
- SAP or other ERP experience
Sr. Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: procurement , supply chain , buyer , senior , food , distribution , supply , production , manufacturing , CPG , beverage , sourcing , purchasing , SAP , external manufacturing , contract manufacturing , raw material , commodities , sourcing , vendors #LI-CTSUPC
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.