Our client, a disruptive, global food and beverage company, is looking to hire a Demand Planner for their location in downtown Chicago. This fast-growing company is looking for a driven, quick learner to implement processes and procedures for their planning strategy.
As our client continues to grow their brands globally, this Demand Planner will be responsible for supporting specific business departments in their product forecasting.
Demand Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function
- Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best statistical baseline possible using established processes
- Attend the category demand reviews and understand drivers, challenge assumptions, and lead the team to agreement on the total demand plan
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Provide input to the supply planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
Demand Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required - in Supply Chain, Operations, or related field is preferred
- 2-3+ years in demand planning
- SAP APO experience preferred, and any major ERP is required
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively at a fast pace
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in the Demand Planner position and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: demand, supply chain, planner, food, distribution, supply, production, manufacturing, CPG, beverage, SAP, forecasting.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.