Our client takes pride in commitment to innovation and excellence. As a leader in the industry, they are delivering cutting-edge solutions that redefine industry standards and are now looking to hire a Demand Planner.
The team is driven by a passion for creating and delivering exceptional products and services so the right Demand Planner for this role will be creative and innovative. This client embraces a culture of collaboration, where fresh ideas are valued and employees are encouraged to contribute to our ongoing success.
Demand Planner Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather demand and sales data, historical trends and market intelligence
- Utilize demand forecasting software and tools to generate accurate demand forecasts
- Monitor and adjust inventory levels to meet customer demand while minimizing excess inventory
- Analyze data to identify demand patterns and provide actionable insights for decision-makers
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and vendors to ensure timely product availability
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics related to demand planning and inventory management
- Continuously improve demand planning processes and tools
Demand Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business or a related field
- Proven experience as a Demand Planner or in a similar role
- Proficiency in demand forecasting software and tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy
If interested in this Demand Planner position and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national