Are you skilled in deed preparation? Do want to grow in the legal field? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client in Lombard, Illinois is seeking a passionate and skilled professional with a paralegal or legal assistant background to join their team as a Deed Prep Assistant. This is a temporary-to-hire role from Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM, sitting at $36,000 per year.
Deed Prep Assistant Responsibilities:
- Administrative and organizational support for the equity department
- Responsible for ensuring all needed information for each equity is completed for appropriate client policies
- Act as main point of contact for client policy and procedure updates
- Correspond with internal and client departments on timelines
Deed Prep Assistant Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in working with deeds
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in this Deed Prep Assistant role and qualify per the above requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: closer , closing , closing coordinator , escrow , escrow assistant , escrow closer , escrow officer , title , title agent , title processor
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.