Are you skilled in deed preparation? Do want to grow in the legal field? If so, this could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a passionate and skilled professional with a paralegal or legal assistant to join their team as an Deed Prep Assistant.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Responsibilities of Deed Prep Assistant:
- Administrative and organizational support for the equity department
- Responsible for the determining all needed information for each equity is completed for appropriate client policies
- Act as main point of contact for client policy and procedure updates
- Correspond with internal and client departments on timelines
Qualifications for Deed Prep Assistant:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience in working with deeds
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
If you are interested, please apply today!
Keywords: closer, closing, closing coordinator, escrow, escrow assistant, escrow closer, escrow officer, title, title agent, title processor
LaSalle Network if an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, technology, accounting and finance, call center, human resources, marketing and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served thousands of clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.