LaSalle Network is partnering with a well-known food brand company headquartered in the Chicago Loop that is seeking a Deductions Analyst to join it’s team. This is ideal for someone looking for an immediate job opportunity and who is eager to learn the ins and outs of a large corporation.
The Deductions Analyst will be responsible for identifying, investigating, and resolving payment deductions for their client portfolio. The ideal candidate will have experience working within deductions in the past. This company is growing rapidly and looking for someone to join their team who is eager to take the next step in their career.
Deductions Analyst Responsibilities:
- Research and resolve client deductions including but not limited to promotional discounts, pricing, shipping claims, rebates, freight, product returns, among others
- Organize client portfolio and help report and document validated deductions
- Partner with other departments to report financial insight and analysis
Deductions Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience working within deductions
- Large corporation experience preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical and data entry skills
- Detail-oriented thinking, organization, and proven accuracy
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please apply to the Deductions Analyst role today!
Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , analyst , deductions , deductions analyst, deductions , pricing , shipping , freight , product , analysis , finance , financial
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.