LaSalle Network is partnering with a well-known food brand company headquartered in the Chicago Loop that is seeking a Deductions Analyst to join its team. This is ideal for someone looking for an immediate job opportunity, and who is eager to learn the ins and outs of a large corporation.
The Deductions Analyst will be responsible for identifying, investigating, and resolving payment deductions for their client portfolio. The ideal candidate will have experience working within deductions in the past. This company is growing rapidly and looking for someone to join their team who is eager to take the next step in their career.
Deductions Analyst Responsibilities:
- Research and resolve client deductions including but not limited to promotional discounts, pricing, shipping claims, rebates, freight, product returns, among others
- Effectively organize client portfolio, and help report and document validated deductions
- Partner with other departments to report financial insight and analysis
- Monthly ad-hoc reports and data reports
- Special projects as assigned
Deductions Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience working within deductions
- Large corporation experience preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical and data entry skills
- Detail-oriented thinking, organization and proven accuracy
If you’re interested and meet the above requirements, please apply to the Deductions Analyst today!
Unit Manager, Accounting and Finance
Keywords and Related Terms: accounting , analyst , deductions , deductions analyst, deductions , pricing , shipping , freight , product , analysis , finance , financial
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,000 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.