Our client, a leader in global technology and engineering, is looking for a Deductions Manager to join their high performing and growing team. The Deductions Manager will work cross-departmentally with multiple teams, while having the opportunity to establish new processes, manage standard operating procedures, and implement new training practices.
Our client is based in downtown Chicago, and they are looking for sharp, collaborative individuals to join their growing organization. This company offers excellent benefits and extensive growth opportunities!
Deductions Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver on key targets
- Monitor and track progress toward KPIs and implement strategies to meet performance objectives; this includes the analysis of trends and acting or escalating as necessary on impacts/solutions
- Train and develop team members to become industry leading deductions professionals
- Motivate and mentor team members by clear management and defined objectives/targets to be achieved, ensuring appropriate rewards and recognition
- Create/update training guides to support streamline of processes
- Stay updated on team targets and objectives relative to industry trends
- Support the delivery of performance appraisals for team members
- Support customer-facing teams in negotiations/interactions that are time sensitive or business critical in nature
- Evaluate all teams monthly reporting process; challenging results and ensuring accountability is understood and acted upon
- Ensure all behaviors of the role are in accordance with global policies and procedures
- Act as administrator for various customer portals, including adding new users and maintaining passwords
Deductions Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 7 years of leadership experience in a high-volume deductions environment
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Able to build strong relationship with stakeholders, customers, and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to development and maintain complex Excel worksheets
- Previous international experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
- SAP system experience desirable
If you are looking for an opportunity for a challenge within a dynamic and progressive organization, please apply for the Deductions Manager position!
Keywords and Related Terms: bachelors , bachelor , analytical , v lookups , pivot tables , excel , SAP, deductions , supervisor , management , analysis , resolution , process improvement, analysis , standard operating procedures #LI-CTAFDH
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.