LaSalle Network is currently working with a client on the North side of Toledo, OH to identify a Business Analyst to join their team on a direct hire basis. The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting a large-scale ERP implementation of our client, a leader in the manufacturing space, while providing IT project leadership and assisting with day to day support. If you are an individual who can demonstrate technical expertise, problem solving skills and have experience creating business requirements documents, then this is the role for you!
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work between the business side and IT to gather requirements for systems changes, upgrades and enhancements
- Document functional and non-functional requirements; including user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work with external vendors to track and document project statuses while managing other project artifacts
- Supporting projects including ERP and systems upgrades
- Working with end-users to document and streamline processes and procedures
Business Analyst Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- 2 years of experience gathering and documenting requirements for complex projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable partnering with outside vendors on project deliverables
If you are interested in the Business Analyst position and meet the above requirements, please apply today!
Lead Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: BA, Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.