LaSalle Network is currently partnering with an organization in Chicago that is seeking a Database Specialist to join their team. This individual will participate in the ongoing development, integration, implementation, and maintenance of data and systems that automate processes. This is a contract to hire opportunity and is available for entry level candidates.
Database Specialist Responsibilities:
- Write SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- Assist in planning, building, implementation, and documentation of integrated systems
- Assist in planning, building, implementation, and documentation of Microsoft SQL server environments
- Assist with planning implementing database changes as well as query/job optimization
- Gather data and business requirements
- Assist in Data Security Management
- Designing data migration pipeline between platforms
- Perform ongoing performance tuning and optimization activities
- Effectively communicate project status and issues
- Document code and IT processes
- Participate in a variety of different IT/Development roles
- Communicate to both technical and non-technical staff
Database Specialist Requirements:
- Experience with SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-motivated, team-oriented, and able to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Creativity in proactively developing approaches to problems, recommending actions, and implementing those recommendations
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude, and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this Database Specialist role is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: database specialist , SQL , junior DBA , entry level , it , technology , data security
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.