LaSalle Network is currently partnering with a fast growing startup to identify a Data Scientist to join their team. Our client focuses on the consumer shopping market and this individual will work on a team of 3 other Data Science professionals to help provide analytical solutions that help their clients get rich insights. This is a full time, salaried position with benefits and this is also an onsite position in Chicago (no relocation assistance provided).
Data Scientist Responsibilities:
- Create R/Python programming modules for custom insights. Leverage statistical analysis to understand what is “acceptable” versus “outliers”
- Contribute to Data Exploration needed to enhance the cleanliness and effectiveness data sources
- Present insights to clients through data visualization
- Perform analyses that demonstrate the data’s value and build algorithms that elevate the platform
Data Scientist Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a data analysis, business intelligence, or data science position (we can count internships or school research as experience).
- Proficient programming skills in at least 2 of the following (SQL, python, R, or SAS).
- Familiarity with the works of Spark, AWS S3
- Familiarity with some sort of data visualization tool
- Strong analytical and communications skills, ability to work within a team, and ability to keep on schedule in fast paced development environment
If you are interested in the Data scientist opportunity and are ready to work for an organization that will reward your hard work and effort with upward professional development – apply today.
Team Lead, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: data science, Python, R, SAS, SQL, business intelligence, data analytics, consumer insights.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.