LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a federal banking institution headquartered in downtown Chicago, to help identify a Data Lake Engineer to add to their growing team. The Data Lake Engineer will support the the development of an enterprise-class platform that delivers value by empowering data-driven decisions based on centralized, high-quality data. The position is hybrid with 2 days onsite in the company's downtown Chicago office.
Data Lake Engineer Responsibilities:
- Be part of a team building and supporting an end to end data lake and data pipelines on AWS using Agile project management methodologies
- Design, implement and support an end to end Data Lake data pipelines using the technologies listed above as well as:
- Data integrity process using Databricks and related tools/processes
- Integrating Data Lake with 3rd party application APIs for downstream queries
- Access design and integrations for Data Lake users and applications
- Data Onboarding – create, deploy and operational support of data integration pipelines from a variety of data sources including historical data loads and daily synchronization updates
- Support of data systems -- create and manage integrations and pipeline design/deployment of new systems and software into the enterprise Data Lakehouse as required based on business and technology needs
- At least 3 years of data lake, database and data management experience.
- Experience with Spark
- Databricks, Fivetran, AWS or other similar data development or certifications are highly preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with large datasets and managing data quality and data availability at an enterprise level
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.