LaSalle Network has partnered with a well-known company in the Northwestern suburbs that is seeking a Data Entry Specialist.
If you are a driven individual who wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and work-life balance, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest.
Data Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage and enter orders and issue resolutions
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in accordance with Service Level Agreement, meeting its timely response standards of document processing
Data Entry Specialist Requirements:
- 1 year of experience in a fast-paced office environment
- A college degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Strong typing and Data Entry skills required; must be able to type 50 WPM
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at once
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply to the Data Entry Specialist position today.
Keywords and Related Terms: data entry , order entry , order processor , customer service , specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.