LaSalle Network is hiring for a Data Entry Specialist at a company in the Nashville suburbs. If you are a driven individual that wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development , please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest.
Data Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage and enter orders, issue resolution and typical receptionist duties
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in accordance with Service Level Agreement and rapid timely response to meet the Service Level Agreement of document processing
- Ensure great customer service by processing documents accurately according to the Service Level Agreements and consistently providing professional service by continuing to have prompt response times
- Rise to the challenges and changes of document processing along with maintain a positive, professional work ethic
Data Entry Specialist Requirements:
- One year experience in a fast-paced office environment
- A college degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Strong typing and Data Entry skills required. Must be able to type 50 WPM. Testing will be required.
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at one time
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you meet the minimum requirements, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two
decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from
entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative,
Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive
Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all
industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture,
revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly
contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national