LaSalle Network is currently partnered with a nationwide property management company that is looking to bring on an experienced Data Entry Specialist to join its growing team. This Data Entry Specialist role will primarily be responsible for inputting client information, updates to agreements and contracts, along with additional projects.
This Data Entry Specialist role is a contract-to-hire position and would have the potential to be work-from-home. The Data Entry Specialist will also have a large part in archival work, mapping and geospatial analysis. A background with GIS would be a major plus!
Data Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Input and archive agreements into the company’s property management system
- Geolocate property-related agreements and potential encroachments of third parties
- Research agreements
- Prepare analysis reports
- Onboard and off-board customers
- Special projects as assigned
Data Entry Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Salesforce and Google Earth Pro experience preferred, but not required
- Professional written and verbal communication – this will be tested in online assessments
- Organizational skills, accuracy and extreme attention to detail – this will be tested in online assessments
- Ability to work individually and problem-solve independently
Our client is actively looking to hire. If you are interested in the Data Entry Specialist position and qualify for the role, please apply today!
Keywords & Related Terms: data entry , administrative , GIS , property management
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.