LaSalle Network has partnered with a well-known company in the Northwestern suburbs that is seeking a Data Entry Specialist.
If you are a driven individual who wants to be a part of a dynamic company that offers opportunity for development and work-life balance, please review the responsibilities and requirements below and contact us with your interest.
Data Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage and enter orders and issue resolutions
- Ensure accurate processing of all documents in accordance with Service Level Agreement, meeting its timely response standards of document processing
Data Entry Specialist Requirements:
- 1 year of experience in a fast-paced office environment
- A college degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent GED is required
- Strong typing and Data Entry skills required; must be able to type 50 WPM
- Proven experience prioritizing responsibilities and handling several tasks at once
- Strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, please apply to the Data Entry Specialist position today.
Keywords and Related Terms: data entry , order entry , order processor , customer service , specialist
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in administrative, human resources, executive search, call center, accounting & finance, technology, and marketing, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.