LaSalle Network is working with a fast-growing financial services company in downtown Chicago looking for a Data Entry Specialist to join their team! The Data Entry Specialist will be responsible for managing spreadsheets and data logging as they work closely with a team. This position requires strong attention to detail and a collaborative personality.
Data Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Input and update a high volume of data into their system
- Ability to work with multiple departments in order to improve processes and procedures
- Work within various systems at once in order to meet deadlines
- Analyze data in order to suggest new strategies to assist with the growth of the company
- Some ad hoc administrative projects as needed
Data Entry Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- 1+ year of in a data entry or administrative capacity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of pivot tables and VLOOKUPs preferred, but not required
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under strict deadlines
This Data Entry Specialist position will help you get your foot in the door to an organization where we have had success in the past. If you are interested being considered, please apply to this Data Entry Specialist role today!
Senior Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: full-time, full time , data specialist , data management , data entry , administrative , admin , administrative assistant , admin assistant , clerical , project coordinator , receptionist , office manager , seasonal , clerical , general office , excel #LI-CTOFFC #LI-
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.