LaSalle Network is working with a globally leading global logistics company in need of an Data Entry Specialist for their Wood Dale, IL location. The Data Entry Specialist will be the liaison between customers, carriers and agents for the Home Residential Delivery team. This opportunity starts at $18.00/hr depending on experience. If you are looking to start a new career in the fast-paced logistics industry, then this position is for you!
Data Entry Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage a daily queue of phones calls, emails and chats from customers inquiring about shipment status updates
- Resolve issues with shipments with internal teams and vendors
- Update daily delivery and pick-up schedules
- Resolve scheduling, claims and or disputes within a timely manner
Data Entry Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1 year of customer service and/or call center experience
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of AS400 is a plus
- Team player attitude
If you meet the above requirements your new career awaits. Please apply today!
Senior Project Manager
Keywords and Related Terms: logistics , customer support , data entry , support agent , customer service #LI-STOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.