LaSalle Network is currently working with a growing client who is seeking Data Entry Representatives in the Dallas area! Our client is looking for sharp, motivated, and flexible individuals who are looking to expand their data entry experience and get a foot in the door with a national insurance company.
Data Entry Representative Responsibilities:
- Processing Aviation insurance documentation, binder, and invoices
- Enter information into internal system and database
- Maintain quotas, goals, and metrics
Data Entry Representative Requirements:
- One year of recent data entry experience
- Experience in AIM and ImageRight or similar software is a plus
- Ability to work well independently and also contribute to the overall success of the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and flexible to adapt to change
If you are interested in the Data Entry position and qualify based on the previously mentioned requirements, please apply today!
Keywords and Related Terms: data entry , clerical , data input , insurance , AIM , ImageRight
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.