LaSalle Network is searching for an Data Entry Processor to join the team of its client in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. Our client is looking for an eager candidate that has indepth knowledge of EDI and delivers top notch customer service. This position offers exposure to a global organization, the opportunity to join a growing team, utilize your existing skillset, and grow professionally.
Data Entry Processor Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter, proof, and make all orders live.
- Analyze customer’s requests and provide information
- Work with customers and sales representatives to offer alternatives to problem orders and delivery schedule.
- Communicate with sales staff to verify all information is correct and clear up any missing information or inconsistencies on orders.
- Provide daily report on customer call-backs with a goal of 24 hours on delivery and expedite information on domestic product and 48 hours on international product.
- Assist with production forecasting, data entry, and safety stock analysis.
- Review and release orders.
- Review monthly schedules for dollars and accuracy.
Data Entry Processor Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of previous Customer Service/Order Entry experience in a manufacturing company required
- Strong Computer skills including experience with an MRP and EDI.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment in a variety of situations
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
If you are interested in learning more about the Data Entry Processor role and have experience with EDI, please respond to this email with your updated resume. Our team will be reviewing resumes and will follow up with you if your qualifications are a match!
Please apply today!
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in accounting and finance, technology, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent positions.