LaSalle Network is partnering with a top investment management company in Chicago that is looking to expand their growing architecture team. This individual is passionate about data and will be responsible for re-engineering and modernizing the data pipelines while also building solutions from scratch.
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Experience building streaming and event-driven data pipelines and batch data pipelines
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Data profiling with ability to effectively document via data model reverse engineering:
Relational database management system (RDBMS) concepts including scenario-based performance tuning (transaction control and exception handling, data integrity constraints, indexing, triggers, data types, transaction logging)
Data lineage/flow documentation and code documentation for full requirements traceability
Data Engineer Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience with Python, PySpark, AWS, and SQL
- 2+ years of experience with AWS EMR, AWS Glue, or AWS Lambda
- Experience with open source databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Bachelor’s Degree in one or more of the following domains: Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or similar
Nice to Have Technical Skills:
- Scala, Confluent Kafka, Apache Airflow, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Rest API development
If you are interested in joining a winning team as a Data Engineer. Please apply online today!
Keywords and related terms: data enginee , python , AWS , Apache , Kafka
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in administrative, marketing, sales, supply chain, call center, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, healthcare revenue cycle, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries