We are interested in hiring an experienced Data Engineer for an open position within our clients’ product development practice which leverages the Microsoft technology stack. This is a full time, salaried position with benefits and this is also an onsite position in Chicago (no relocation assistance provided).
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- The position will focus on database design, engineering, and integrations leveraging SQL Server and SSIS
- Develop solutions required for data integration projects including web and client/server applications
- Successful delivery of solution components (business requirements, design specification, functional specifications, development, testing, deployment)
- Develop technical specifications and ETL documentation
- Work closely with team members and other functional organizations
- Document work for client acceptance
- Assuring the overall technical quality of the solution
- Application/Solution architecture and design
- Work with business owners to define business solutions
Data Engineer Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in database development with SQL Server
- Advanced technical trouble shooting and issue resolution skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, etc
- BA/BS or related technical degree or equivalent work experience.
If you are interested in Data Engineer opportunities, and meet these requirements, please apply today.
Team Lead - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: MS SQL Server, SSIS, T-SQL, DTS, ETL, data engineering
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in marketing, administrative, accounting and finance, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
The LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v