LaSalle Network is currently working with a global holding company located in Oakbrook, IL to help them identify a Data Engineer to join their team. This person will be responsible for building and maintaining data pipelines for the organization’s data warehouse, as well as leading data governance and security.
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and build of data pipelines within Talend
- Manage the data warehouse, specifically focusing on data flows within Hadoop
- Automate data integration and management
- Work cross functionally between teams to understand requirements and integrate analytics into business process
Data Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Data Engineering Experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience utilizing Talend as an ETL tool
- Big data experience within Hadoop
- Basic understanding of data science and analytics tools such as Python and R
Sr. Project Manager, Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Data Engineer, ETL, Talend
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.