Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers that is looking to hire an experienced Data Engineer on a fully remote basis. This individual will be a key member of a brand-new Data and Analytics team supporting the organization’s cybersecurity department.
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Consult on complex data product projects, leading the design, development and implementation of data products by analyzing requirements and existing processes
- Build data cleansing, imputation and standardization routines from source systems, ensuring data integrity
- Create data views and flows for diverse client demands, including reporting, data feeds, dashboards and research
- Translate business data stories into technical structures and estimates work for scheduling
- Enable user access to structured and unstructured data, ensuring conformity and validity
- Collaborate with teams on CI/CD best practices using tools like Google Tables, JIRA, Jenkins and Confluence
- Implement production processes to monitor data quality and availability
- Develop scalable data pipelines for streaming and batch requirements, integrating new APIs
- Write and execute data tests, ensuring quality and reusability
Data Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience working in data management and warehousing
- Comprehensive expertise creating data pipelines and ETL processes
- Experience with GCP Dataflow or a similar integration service
- Advanced SQL skills in addition to another scripting or programming language (python, spark, perl, etc.)
- Experience with BigQuery or a similar data warehouse product
If you have the experience listed above and are excited about the prospect of stamping your name on a high visibility initiative at the crossroads of data and cybersecurity— this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today.
Project Manager – Nashville Technology Services
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.