Job DescriptionLaSalle Network is currently partnering with a financial institution in downtown Chicago that is seeking a Data Engineer (AWS) to join their team. This individual will be a sole contributor as they build out their transformational data analysis platform, which will have huge visibility throughout the company.
This position is a contract opportunity, open to extensions and/or conversion into a full-time employee. Requires the ability to be on-site in downtown Chicago two days of the week (flexibility on which days are in-office).
Data Engineer (AWS) Responsibilities:
- Design, implementation and support of end-to-end Data Lake pipelines
- Create and manage the integrations and pipeline design/deployment of new systems and software into an Data Lakehouse enterprise in order to support the data systems
- Use Data Bricks and related tools to ensure data integrity processes are where they need to be
- Build, deploy and support data integration pipelines from various data sources which could include historical data loads, synchronization updates, etc.
Data Engineer (AWS) Requirements:
- Extensive experience programming within Spark or PySpark
- 3+ years of Data Lake and data management experience
- Ability to manage data quality and availability in large data sets at an enterprise level
- In-depth knowledge of storage platforms within the cloud, and cloud technologies like IaaS and SaaS
- Good understanding of data API’s and how they integrate with Data Lake
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for an opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: PySpark , Data Engineer , Spark , AWS , Python , Data Lake , Data Bricks #LI-DNP
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.