Job DescriptionWant to grow your career with one of the fastest growing industries? LaSalle Network is partnered with a top Chicago-based client looking to hire a Data Engineer their team.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for delivering strategic and tangible solutions through data. We are looking for self-starters that have the ability to work cross-functionally across various teams.
Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Architect, implement and maintain the information data lake and leverage various reporting platforms to enable decision making across the portfolio companies
- Build ETLs to ingest data into the data warehouse and data lake, as well as end-user facing reporting applications
- Work to deliver flexible, scalable, end-to-end solutions
- Work with big data and emerging technologies while driving business intelligence solutions end-to-end: business requirements, data modeling, ETL, reporting and dashboarding
- Close coordination with the senior leadership team on a day-to-day basis; ability to clearly communicate complicated data infrastructure concepts is a must
- Support for other ad hoc strategic data projects and initiatives
Data Engineer Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience with Data Modeling, SQL, ETL, Data Warehousing, (Snowflake, Redshift, Azure, AWS)
- 4+ years of experience with enterprise-class Business Intelligence tools such as Looker, Power BI, Tableau, Oracle BI, MicroStrategy
- Python knowledge or experience an added plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics or related field
- Expertise in the design, creation, management and business use of large datasets
- Machine Learning experience a plus
- Passionate about working with large unstructured datasets and helping set the vision for the overall data strategy across the growing portfolio
Keywords and Related Terms: data engineer , python , sql , azure , snowflake , etl #LI-CTTS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.