The objective of the Data & Analytics Manager will be to provide insights and drive solutions to improve our business. This role will focus on operational best practices, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, data infrastructure and tooling, business processes, enhanced management reporting, and improving the look and feel of collateral that will communicate the impact of our data. The Data & Analytics Manager will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
LaSalle Network is embarking on several programs aimed at driving business growth. The Data & Analytics Manager is a key position in helping the organization achieve that growth. Simultaneous to the evolution of our data strategies at the systems level, we are improving how our data is collected and distributed and cleaning up our user approach by implementing more sophisticated data governance. The Data & Analytics Manager will have responsibility for assessing the strategy of our current state and driving improvements including system selection and design. This role will manage an existing team of two employees and have input on future hiring needs. It reports to our Chief Financial Officer.
Responsibilities of LaSalle Network’s Data & Analytics Manager:
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Create data systems strategy by evaluating existing capabilities and determining ROI
- Develop recommendations for system utilization (existing or new)
- Analyze process workflow and implement changes
- Prepare and complete action plans, implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards
- Resolve problems, complete audits and identify trends
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Interviewing, selecting and hiring new employees; training new and existing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; authoring and discussing with employee’s performance appraisals; addressing employee performance and corrective action plans; employee motivation and rewards
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience
- Train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations)
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
Requirements for LaSalle Network’s Data & Analytics Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty (Data Analytics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems)
- 8+ years of experience in Operations or in a data-driven business or systems consulting field
- Experience with SQL-based systems, R / RStudio / R Shiny, and common cloud-based data analytics tools
- Familiarity with Staffing & Recruiting concepts, practices and procedures
- Demonstrated experience and judgment in planning and accomplishing goals
- Prior experience leading and directing the work of others
- Creativity and latitude are expected with the ability to convey new ideas effectively
Desired Skills & Proficiencies:
Leadership, Conflict Management, Business Negotiation, Organization, Decision-Making, People Management, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills, Communication Skills, Persuasiveness, Influencing and Leading, Teamwork, Adaptability
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Sr. Unit Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: data, analytics, sql, r, python, manager, management, management consulting
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.