LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the western suburbs to identify a Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will help lead reporting and analysis for different healthcare and pharmaceutical organizations.
Data Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Writes and tests reports and queries using data warehouse tables, system records, and “big data” platforms
- Lead and advance enterprise wide reporting efforts
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to help understand reporting needs and requirements
- Documentation of processes and lead compliance
Requirements for consideration include:
- Extensive experience writing and modifying advanced SQL queries
- Ability to work within SSRS to design and develop reports
- Previous experience working in healthcare, pharma, or insurance highly preferred
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, critical thinking, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and gather requirements
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Sr. Project Manager – Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: Data Analyst, Business Analyst, SQL, SSRS
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.